Error 2318 ::The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. Cdl Job Fenton Missouri | Cdl B/Warehouse - Local Complete Personnel Logistics

See all Cdl Jobs
Cdl Jobs in Missouri
Cdl Jobs in Fenton, Missouri


Top Ten Cities for Cdl Jobs
Miami Cdl Jobs
Austin Cdl Jobs
Tampa Cdl Jobs
Louisville Cdl Jobs
Cincinnati Cdl Jobs
Kansas City Cdl Jobs
Houston Cdl Jobs
Orlando Cdl Jobs
Dayton Cdl Jobs
Clevland Cdl Jobs

Top Ten States for Cdl Jobs
Ohio Cdl Jobs
Florida Cdl Jobs
Texas Cdl Jobs
Kentucky Cdl Jobs
Michigan Cdl Jobs
Missouri Cdl Jobs
North Carolina Cdl Jobs
South Carolina Cdl Jobs
Tennessee Cdl Jobs
Utah Cdl Jobs

Cdl Job in Fenton, Missouri : MO

Looking for Cdl Jobs? See currently available Cdl job openings on cdl.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.

cdl.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any cdl job . We provide job resources for Cdl positions throughout the industry. cdl.jobs.net also provides Cdl jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Cdl by either city or state.

cdl.jobs.net is a cdl job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Cdl jobs, post a resume, and research your career.

Get started on your cdl job search on cdl.jobs.net today.

Cdl B/Warehouse - Local

Complete Personnel LogisticsLogo
Apply for this job
Complete Personnel Logistics
Transportation, Warehouse
Fenton
Missouri
click here to apply

Cdl B/Warehouse - Local Job Description

Complete Personnel Logistics has a GREAT opportunity for the right professional with a CDL B Truck Driver License. The company is a major manufacturer and distributor of building products, included but not limited to siding, windows, and roofing supplies. This opportunity consists of making deliveries in a 26’ curtainside box truck with trailer mounted moffit  about 70% of the time and the other 30% performing warehouse duties – loading and unloading trucks, pulling orders, and other general warehouse duties.

  • Monday – Friday
  • Average 40 to 45 hours a week
  • 1st Shift starting at 7:30 A.M
  • $16.32/Hour – Overtime after 40
  • Lifting up to 100lbs continuously
  • Full Benefit Package after 90 Probationary Period
  • Union Contract



The Ideal Candidate will have: (Preferred but not required)

  • Team Player Attitude
  • Flat Bed Experience
  • Boom Truck Experience
  • Exceptional Customer Service Skills and Background
  • Positive & Professional Demeanor
  • Excellent Communication Skills
  • Inventory Control Experience
  • Outstanding Attendance & Safety Record
  • Stable Work History


If you are interested, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 1.800.541.8154 x243 and ask for Ann.


Fenton Cdl Job

Cdl B/Warehouse - Local Job Requirements

  1. CDL B  with 2 years verifiable experience
  2. Airbrake Endorsement Required
  3. Must be able to drive stick shift transmission
  4. No more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years
  5. 21 years of age or older
  6. Must be able to lift 100 pounds
  7. High school diploma or GED Equivalent



If you are interested, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 1.800.541.8154 x243 and ask for Ann.

Apply to this Fenton Cdl Job
See all Cdl Jobs | Cdl Jobs in Missouri | Cdl Jobs in Fenton, Missouri

See how you are connected to employers through your network. Log in here