Error 2318 ::The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. Cdl Job Lorton Virginia | Cdl B Truck Driver/Warehouse Associate Complete Personnel Logistics

See all Cdl Jobs
Cdl Jobs in Virginia
Cdl Jobs in Lorton, Virginia


Top Ten Cities for Cdl Jobs
Miami Cdl Jobs
Austin Cdl Jobs
Tampa Cdl Jobs
Louisville Cdl Jobs
Cincinnati Cdl Jobs
Kansas City Cdl Jobs
Houston Cdl Jobs
Orlando Cdl Jobs
Dayton Cdl Jobs
Clevland Cdl Jobs

Top Ten States for Cdl Jobs
Ohio Cdl Jobs
Florida Cdl Jobs
Texas Cdl Jobs
Kentucky Cdl Jobs
Michigan Cdl Jobs
Missouri Cdl Jobs
North Carolina Cdl Jobs
South Carolina Cdl Jobs
Tennessee Cdl Jobs
Utah Cdl Jobs

Cdl Job in Lorton, Virginia : VA

Looking for Cdl Jobs? See currently available Cdl job openings on cdl.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.

cdl.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any cdl job . We provide job resources for Cdl positions throughout the industry. cdl.jobs.net also provides Cdl jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Cdl by either city or state.

cdl.jobs.net is a cdl job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Cdl jobs, post a resume, and research your career.

Get started on your cdl job search on cdl.jobs.net today.

Cdl B Truck Driver/Warehouse Associate

Complete Personnel LogisticsLogo
Apply for this job
Complete Personnel Logistics
Transportation, Warehouse, Construction
Lorton
Virginia
click here to apply

Cdl B Truck Driver/Warehouse Associate Job Description

CDL B Truck Driver/Warehouse Associate 

Complete Personnel Logistics has a GREAT opportunity for the right professional CDL Class B Truck Driver. The company is a major manufacturer and distributor of exterior building products (siding, windows, roofing supplies) and very rarely has an opening. This opportunity consists of making deliveries in a  boom truck to hoist material positioned behind the cab of the truck. about 70% of the time. The other 30% of the time would be working in the warehouse (loading and unloading trucks, material handling, pulling orders, inventory control, and other general warehousing duties). 

Job Summary for a CDL-BV Truck Driver/Warehouse worker:
  • Monday-Friday
  • $20.18 / Hour - OT After 40
  • Average 50 hours a week
  • 1st Shift Starting at 6:00 AM
  • 100% Touch Freight (with or without the use of the moffett)
  • Full Benefit Package after 90-day Probationary Period.

The Ideal Candidate will have: (Preferred but not required)
  • Flat Bed Experience
  • Exceptional Customer Service Skills and Background
  • Positive & Professional Demeanor 
  • Outstanding Attendance & Safety Record
  • Stable Work History
 
For consideration please email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call Ann at 1-800-541-8154 X 243

Lorton Cdl Job

Cdl B Truck Driver/Warehouse Associate Job Requirements

All applicants must adhere to the following requirements for the CDL-B Truck Driver/Warehouse worker position.

  • CDL Class B with 2 years of Verifiable Experience
  • 21 years of age or older
  • must be able to operate a stick shift transmission
  • Able to Lift 100 pounds
  • High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
  • Max of 2 Citations in the past 3 years


For consideration please email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call Ann at 1-800-541-8154 X 243



Search Related Terms: CDL license, CDL training, cdl training program, cdl school, cdl jobs, truck driving opportunities, trucking company, student truck drivers, Class A truck driver, class A cdl, semi driver, company truck driver, transport, trucking jobs, cdl truck driver training,  truck driver schools, otr truck drivers, hiring truck drivers, company paid training, transportation jobs, relief fleet, truck driving school, truck driver school, truck driving training, truck driver training, trucking school, training for truck drivers, Over the road, team, Freight, OTR, O T R, O.T.R., Company Driver, Transportation, Safe, Semi, Cargo, DOT, D.O.T., Tractor Trailer, Commercial Drivers License 

Apply to this Lorton Cdl Job
See all Cdl Jobs | Cdl Jobs in Virginia | Cdl Jobs in Lorton, Virginia

See how you are connected to employers through your network. Log in here