Cdl Job in West Chester, Ohio : OH 44699
Looking for Cdl Jobs? See currently available Cdl job openings on cdl.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
cdl.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any cdl job . We provide job resources for Cdl positions throughout the industry. cdl.jobs.net also provides Cdl jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Cdl by either city or state.
cdl.jobs.net is a cdl job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Cdl jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your cdl job search on cdl.jobs.net today.
Local Cdl B Truck Driver / Warehouse Worker
Local Cdl B Truck Driver / Warehouse Worker Job Description
Complete Personnel Logistics has a GREAT opportunity for the right CDL Class B Truck Driver. The company is a major manufacturer and distributor of exterior building products (siding, windows, and roofing supplies) and very rarely has an opening. This opportunity consists of making delivers in a 26' box truck - about 70% of the time. The other 30% of the time would be working in the warehouse (loading and unloading the trucks, material handling, inventory control, pulling orders, and other general warehousing duties).
- Monday - Friday
- Local / Home Daily
- $17.85 HR/ OT after 40 hrs.
- 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
- 40 to 50 Hours / Week
- Delivery Driver / Warehousing
- Benefits: After 90 Day Probationary Period (Health, Dental, 401(k), profit sharing, and more!)
The Ideal Candidate Will Have: (Preferred but not required)
- Flat Bed Experience
- Moffett / Piggy Back Experience
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills and Background
- Positive & Professional Demeanor
- Outstanding Attendance & Safety Record
- Stable Work History
If you are interested, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 1-800-541-8154 ext. 243 and ask for Ann.
West Chester Cdl Job
Local Cdl B Truck Driver / Warehouse Worker Job Requirements
- CDL Class B with 2 Years of Verifiable Experience
- 21 years of age or older
- Able to Lift 100 Pounds
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Max of 2 Citations in the Past 3 years
If you are interested, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 1-800-541-8154 ext 243 and ask for Ann.
Search Related Terms: CDL license, CDL training, cdl training program, cdl school, cdl jobs, truck driving opportunities, trucking company, student truck drivers, Class A truck driver, class A cdl, semi driver, company truck driver, transport, trucking jobs, cdl truck driver training, truck driver schools, otr truck drivers, hiring truck drivers, company paid training, transportation jobs, relief fleet, truck driving school, truck driver school, truck driving training, truck driver training, trucking school, training for truck drivers, Over the road, team, Freight, OTR, O T R, O.T.R., Company Driver, Transportation, Safe, Semi, Cargo, DOT, D.O.T., Tractor Trailer, Commercial Drivers License