Cdl Job in Englewood, Colorado : CO
Looking for Cdl Jobs? See currently available Cdl job openings on cdl.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
cdl.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any cdl job . We provide job resources for Cdl positions throughout the industry. cdl.jobs.net also provides Cdl jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Cdl by either city or state.
cdl.jobs.net is a cdl job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Cdl jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your cdl job search on cdl.jobs.net today.
Professional Cdl Driver - Class A
Professional Cdl Driver - Class A Job Description
The Class A Commercially Licensed Truck Driver (CDL) will perform delivery and pick up of equipment for customers in a safe, timely and courteous manner. CDL Drivers must be able to maintain a current Driver Log and confidently load and unload construction equipment using Low Boys trailers, Drop Deck trailers and Flatbed Trailers consistent with Department of Transportation classification. While on site the CDL Truck Driver must be able to suggest additional equipment needs to customer, as well as any additional supplies that may be needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) and a clean driving record
- Minimally three years of professional driving experience with a Class A CDL
- Basic computer skills
- Experience hauling, loading, and unloading heavy construction equipment is strongly desired
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES - KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Basic knowledge of construction equipment and safe driving procedures
- Knowledge of GPS, QUALCOMM mobile communications system and ability to read maps
- Maintain a clean driver’s record and diligent attention to safety
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Class A CDL License
- Minimum three years of related experience
Englewood Cdl Job
Professional Cdl Driver - Class A Job Requirements
ESSENTIAL AND NON-ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivery or pick up of construction equipment as needed
- Load and unload construction equipment at each destination
- Safely strap and secure the load for safe transport
- Maintain accurate Driver Log in compliance with all regulations
WORKING CONDITION/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Sitting and standing for long periods of time with frequent stooping and bending
- Safety training and PPE is required
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Must be available to work overtime and weekends
- Must be comfortable tying down heavy duty equipment
- Valid DOT medical card, or upon hire, a passed physical
At BlueLine Rental, safety is our first priority. We take extraordinary measure to ensure the well-being of our employees, customers and community. As part of our commitment, this position requires a satisfactory driving record. Driving records are routinely verified via our background check process
This role profile is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this role profile is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.